Saturday, April 24, 2010

saturday night mumbo jumbo

So heres my late night ramble!

Finally got my car fixed yesterday, bloody spewing i missed my shift at Knox tho cause now I'm another days short of money for the week.... i think i can now say i know how a mental patient feels when they're locked in a small white room! only upside was i had a window ha ha! i spent 5 hours sitting in the same place at the mechanics, my cars fixed so i cant complain i guess but god it was boring! LOL!

Found out that the ice cream shop where I've been doing a few shifts has been sold n we r all loosing our jobs :( kinda sucks but it just means i gotta find a new job asap....

Its been really good having Casey home again too, im not just saying it being my boy n all but its just so much better having him around to generally talk to, hes been the best support since i lost my job and everything else crashed down around me. Both him and his brother have put a roof over my head and poor casey has to put up with me n all my junk in his room 24/7 and i feel so bad cause im not working either but they are the best for helping me and they'll never know just how much i appreciate it.

Id have to say after this week ive learnt that im alot stronger as a person as i initally thought i was, ive kept my cool with everything thats gone wrong and havent fallen into old habits again, normally id get that worked up that id get nothing done and stress twice as much, I dont know if its casey rubbing off on me or what but im so much more tolerant.... im quite proud of myself for not getting in a rut.

Anyways im gettin off the computer =)

-Ash

1 comment:

  1. i'm proud of you, youre doing awesome, and i just know your luck will turn around, and you'll be able to show casey and his bro just how much you appreciate everything theyve done xx

    ReplyDelete