Wednesday, April 14, 2010

the first blog!

Hey all, so i took the plunge and started a blog. It will be used mainly for speaking about what's on my mind or if i need to vent, so if i seem a little irritated in some of my blogs don't stress ill survive :)
So my first blog, what to talk bout ha ha!

This whole having no job thing is really starting to take its tole, but Im trying to keep my chin up and stay positive.... easier said than done if you ask me! ha ha! trying to live off $140 a week is tuff, bills are a bitch! And it's hard not to stress when my boyfriends on the other side of the globe.... i normally talk to him about what's on my mind and when your sitting in dead silence your mind starts to wander if that makes any sense??

My back is still giving me the shits i'm over feeling like i have a pole shoved up my ass to be blunt.... hopefully it will come good over the next few weeks cause its making the simplest of things so difficult at this time :)

Any ways i wont bore you any longer with my rambling.... :)
Happy Reading!

-Ash



2 comments:

  1. Yay! nothing beats a new follower! welcome!! I see I have the honor of being your first! I'm so proud :) Congrats on joing the blog world, it's an awesome place to be! looking forward to reading more xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i dunno how to use it properly maybe u will have to teach me lol

    ReplyDelete