Tuesday, April 20, 2010

VENTING!

today everything kinda hit me all at once, I'm broke, got no job, falling into old habits and to top it all off my car broke down today!

i don't wanna sound all woe is me but seriously when is it gonna be my turn for things to work out!?? i cant take anymore shit going wrong.
I thought i had a grip on everything that's going on and i thought i was staying positive, but over the past few days I've just found myself more and more depressed? I don't wanna go back down the depression path but i seriously am in need of a huge pick me up or shit to turn around soon cause i feel a mass break down coming on....

everyone keeps sayin its ok, it will work out but at the end of the day it aint ok, im tryin to survive off $140 a week and thats if im lucky enough to get that much, im tryin to keep my chin up but its easier said than done!

anyways ill stop rambling n keep lookin for work.

-Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment