Monday, April 19, 2010

surviving the week

So I've managed to survive this week on my own, I've learnt that i cant survive on mac n cheese, dishes don't do themselves and how to put a doona cover on! ha ha!
overall its been an OK week apart from my boyfriend being in japan, and lack of sleep!

Had me a great weekend too dressed up as pirates with lene and kiera, it was a real fun night! I definitely needed a girls night out!

Having this past week to myself (as difficult as its been) has really got my mind thinking about everything and i've found that im actually quite happy with the way everything is.... i think it was good to finally get outta pet goods direct even know im left without work it was probably for the best, i dont feel stressed at all now that im out of there.
Casey, where do i even start!? He's got to be the best thing that has happened to me, he's been so supportive bout the whole work situation and all the other dramas that gone on over the past few months. I can be 100% me around him and i love it, i've really missed him this past week and im really looking forward to him coming home!

-Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment