Thursday, April 22, 2010

Feeling better

Feeling a lot better after my little tantrum the other day! ha ha! my car is still not well but i will try have her serviced this week if i can afford it ( knowing my luck i wont).... My backs playing funny buggers again which sucks as well, i knew i shouldn't of cancelled my appointment :(

On a better note, Casey came home yesterday! we had such a great night nothing huge we just enjoyed each others company which was nice.

Im going to try have me a more positive week this week, i'm gonna finally get those resumes printed off and get down to the shops to hand them out i was gonna do it tuesday but my car decided to conk out instead. LOL!

Anyways i'll quit rambling as i gotta go get ready for work, sure ill be back later to winge about my day :)

-Ash

1 comment:

  1. i think this blogging is doing you good missy! i'm glad things are looking up, you deserve it! love ya mate xx

    ReplyDelete