Monday, May 3, 2010

new week

this week hasn't really changed as far as luck goes, my transmission went in the car, friday morning i went outside to discover my tire was slashed and within ten minutes of that mum called to say dad was rushed to hospital that morning.... yes good start i know! but wait there's more!.... $40 went missing outta my wallet over the weekend so there's my money for a new tire gone, my nan had a fall on the weekend but luckily she was ok!

On a good note though i went to ikea with casey saturday arvo and we brought a heap of candles for our room, we spent all of sunday watchin movies on the couch and we went to chaddy today for lunch an a wander round its been fun hanging out even know i cant spend any money its still nice to be able to get outta the house n do stuff with him :)

-Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment