Monday, May 10, 2010

lost cause

Two more tires got slashed on my car last night, as well as my boyfriend and his brothers cars got done as well.... so in the past week my tires have been slashed twice! pretty confident we know who it is but i don't understand why they wont just leave me alone and move on!?

luckily enough the boys cars were insured, mine on the other hand not so lucky =S

I don't understand why people can be so nasty, i have no job, no money,huge debt, i live out of a fucking basket! and a non-working car! isn't that enough? i don't see why this person has to continue to torment me!? i moved away for a reason! I've cut ties with all my old friends for a reason! i put a fucking restraining order on you for a fucking reason! just leave me alone!!!!

Thanks to this person i have no car, no way of getting around and no money to fix my car! i am 100% completely screwed! congratulations you have succeeded at fucking my life up now go away and leave me the hell alone!


Sorry for being so blunt, but i really really needed to get that off my chest!

No comments:

Post a Comment