Sunday, May 16, 2010

this week

This weeks been a fun week, firstly started my week with the little 'tyre incident' but it got a bit better from there. I borrowed mummys car tuesday and i went and applied for a few jobs and i had lunch with that boyfriend of mine :) and finished of my day with a drive to belgrave and dinner with my mum. wednesday i had a alright day as well! ( i was quite shocked nothin happened by this stage) i just hung at home and spent my day job hunting , doing some house work and of course hanging out with my puppy dog cause he never goes to work if his mums home haha im slowly turning him into a mums boy =D.
I had knox shifts on thursday & friday which turned out to be chaos! lol but it was good, and my weekend never really changes i walked my doggys and had breaky with my parents and then finally caught up with kiera! and sundays! i love lazy sundays! they are by far the best day of my week cause i get to lounge about with my man!
Im feeling alot more calm this week i had a shitty start to my week but it seems to have been ok since.

-Ash.

No comments:

Post a Comment