Monday, June 28, 2010

im back!

its been a while since my last post! but im still alive!
I started my new job, its ok. im still tryin to get my head round it all.... but at the same time keep everything on track cause ive felt a bit lost this past week.
Maybe its just the change in work thats thrown me or maybe cause its so far from my normal surroundings? dunno ive found myself to be a bit 'homesick' this past few days, i really miss my roxy dog, but shes probably better off staying where she is at the second.... I guess i just miss my freedom of having a car n doing what i want! i gotta save n get some wheels again!
Part of me wonders if its the fear of change or trying too hard to make people happy thats got me down in the dumps? All the poeple at work dont seem to get along which makes it harder to find my place in the crowd, anyways im gonna stop rambling just needed to vent

2 comments:

  1. i know what you mean about not being in your own surroundings, but think of the freedom having some $ in your pocket will give you, you'll settle in and it will be great, you'll see, in the meantime, i'm only ever a phone call away xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. jands can u facey message me ur number

    ReplyDelete